did "last jedi suck" or am i getting old and grumpy.....
i cannot tell if the last jedi truly sucked or im just getting old. but im pretty sure it sucked.
here is a list of things that particularly bothered me:
- very unclear when a sacrificial act is "worth it" or simply a "tragic death".
- apparently you can breath in space.
- love laura dern but hate holdo. must un fun action figure of all time.
- it takes luke 50 minutes to agree to train ray and then it like a yoga class.
- rose and finn travel around the galaxy and accomplish nothing aside from ruining a night in a casino.
- chewbaca feels guilty about eating meat! its implied that he has gone vegetarian!
- the plot is basically that the rebels are running out of gas. underwhelming.
- poe and holdo's conflict is as complex as a three's company episode. the whole thing could have been avoided with a sentence.
- poe commits a mutiny and leah and holdo basically roll their eyes and say "boys will be boys, lets keep him around".
- the rebels discovery on how to escape the salt planet is to leave the same way luke came in, and then you find out look was a hologram!".